Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Busy, but normal, day

dl.tv - Episode 94 - Patrick Norton is on vacation, somewhere on the East Coast, so it's just Robert Heron.  Big talk in the beginning about the iPod upgrades and the iTMS selling movies.  Some talk about the Tivo Series 3.

dl.tv - Episode 95 - Patrick Notron is the ONLY host this time, as Robert is at Cedia.  Not a terrible episode, but I miss the back and forth between Robert and Patrick.

The Simpsons - Jazzy and the Pussycats - Two very different stories that come together in a really terrible way.  So terrible that they even make a joke about it in the show itself, which then makes it funny.  But Bart as a drummer was pretty funny.

Fat Wreck Chords podcasts - So I listened to the 5 episodes they have out so far, all about 30 mins each, not bad.  Some good music, some that isn't so great.  But pretty good stuff overall.

Vanished - Drop - The Senator is led on a wild goose chase which culminates in 30 story drop in an elevator.  Unbelievable?  Yep, but still pretty cool and you wonder what this whole 9 thing is (and does it have something to do with the Supreme Court?  Probably)

Vanished - Before the Flood - We find out why the old Mayor dude killed himself and start to find out more about this whole 9 thing, which is really a 6 but upside down and apparently a masonic symbol.  Oh and Marcy is pregnant (shocker) but what was shocking is that she was the one who was sleeping with the dude that wants to be on the Supreme Court.  Umm, okay, that's a bit outrageous, but I'll go with it for a while.

The Amazing Race - The new season of the Amazing race started.  It's too early to tell who I like and who I don't like, but I'm not sure that I like people getting kicked off not at pit-stops or not, we'll see.  The Muslims and Indians are out already, a lot for the first show.

Listed to a bunch of The Daily Giz Wiz getting caught up on them on Tuesday.  I"m really trying to get caught up on all of my podcasts, I figure it'll take another 3-4 weeks before that happens, we'll find out if I'm right.  I'll keep you updated, as I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home