Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yesterday was a good day

Got completely caught up with The Daily Giz Wiz AND Geek Brief TV.

I then watched all of the Mac Weekly videos but got rid of the Mac Weekly podcast as I really didn't care.

dl.tv - HD-DVD vs. Blu-Ray and then some crap about iTunes 7.  Then a bunch of view questions.  I like this show a lot better when both hosts are on, and was glad to see both of them back today.

The Daily Show - 9/18 - Big news, of course, is that Bill Clinton is the special guest, and he was good.  Overshadowed by one of the funniest bits Jason Jones has ever done about gays in the military.

The Daily Show - 9/19 - Wow, the Even Stephen bit was hillarious, I wish I was watching the show when that was on.  Ben Affleck was the guest, and he actually seemed kinda pissed, but it was probably the way the question was phrased.  That anti-circumcision freak all hopped up on frapacinos.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - Yes, I'll admit it. I"ve never seen West Wing.  Yes, I know I'd like it, because I like Aaron Sorkin, LOVED Sports Night and The American President.  I think he writes some of the very best dialog I've heard.  This show is no exception.  Excellent dialog and I hope that i continues. I'm a bit surprised that NBC is airing this show, as most of the show is a not very well hidden slight at NBC itself (the name of the network on the show is NBS, come-on!)

*** Misc Music Reviews ****

Weird Al is back again, and he has some classics.  Two videos for you to enjoy:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6566230463793540146&q=yankovic+white+and+nerdy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-grdpKVqg&mode=related&search=

Good stuff, he's amazing in how he can sound like whomever he's mocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home